Saturday, January 5, 2008

Back Again

Well, I'm back in Chicago and eager to get into a second quarter at the U of C (classes start Monday). I almost made it from Omaha on a single tank of gas without any stops. I say "almost" because I was about 30 minutes from my home here and my tank was on empty so I was forced to stop and get gas after 417 miles and about 6 straight hours of driving. I thought it was a good challenge. I have my fridge full of groceries, my car emptied, my Chipotle for dinner, and now I can finally hit the sack. It's good to be back.

1 comment:

Aaron D said...

No way! Only 6 hours! Why do I remember it taking like 9 or something...

It might have been the veggie tales songs, the outlet stores, and the potty breaks. Yah, that's right - I forgot, we were in like 5th grade.