Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Ok, so it's late and I have to get up early but I wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know how I'm doing. I was home for Thanksgiving and it was wonderful. More relaxing than I anticipated with the usual class schedule and load frequently preoccupying my thoughts and "free time." I decided to not let school stress me out and just get done what I could while enjoying my family and Courtney. It worked. Home felt like home and Courtney and I had some good chances to connect face to face for a change. It was different, but really good. Thank God for home!

I'm now back in Chicago, in my last week of classes! I have a final paper due tomorrow which is nearly done and two research projects and a re-write of my thesis proposal due by the end of next week. Then, my first quarter at the University of Chicago is behind me! These next two weeks will fly by I'm sure. Well, I need to get some sleep for my long, second-to-last day of class tomorrow! Cheers!

No comments: