Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good time to come home

So it turns out I get to come back to Nebraska for Valentine's Day weekend! It will have been 6 weeks at that point since I was home for Christmas break; and, though it seems like those weeks flew by, I'm ready to be home. Valentine's Day last year was Courtney's first day in Australia where she would remain for the following five months--we didn't really get one together. So, when I discovered the lull (as much as there can be in grad. school) in my academic schedule for the weekend, I jumped at the chance. I'm so excited to see her and be home!

To make it even better, my littlest sister, Kalen, was nominated as a Winter Royalty candidate and the coronation is the Saturday of that same weekend after Val's Day! Hopefully I will get to be in Norfolk briefly to see that--li'l sis followin in her big bro's footsteps :). (I was a Winter Royalty candidate my senior year as well).

Anyway, life here is good. I thought I would be swamped with three papers to finish in the two weeks before heading home, but surprisingly things haven't been too bad. Two more papers to go though. Which reminds me, I should get back to work. See some of you soon, hopefully. Cheers!

2 comments:

Tanner Reed said...

Seriously Levi, close the yearbook. Nobody cares about your Winter Royalty glory! Hope you're getting some of the nice weather we're getting...65 all weekend:)

Jesse Davy said...

Wait. You flew into my town. Drove THROUGH my town. Drove BACK through my town. Flew out of my town and all without even a halla? If this is what the future holds I may not be on speaking terms with courtney. Sheesh. Romance!

-j