Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lake Front 10


My friend Carolyn and I ran the Chicago Lake Front 10 this morning, a ten-mile race along Lake Michigan in the city. Carolyn's in my program at UChicago and the niece of Tim Keller, for those of you for whom that means anything. We got together with some other CIR friends last night for a pasta dinner/carb-load fest, then got up at the ***-crack of dawn to get parking before the race. (Hence the bed-head). Anyway, it was fun! I met my goal (1:04) and she exceeded her's, running something like 1:24. I'm in recovery now, trying to get some work done for classes this week (of course excluding this procrastinatory moment).

In other news, my thesis is due in less than two weeks and I present my draft to my thesis group tomorrow night--yikes!!!

3 comments:

Tanner Reed said...

Dude...you know TK's niece?! Sweet! He has a book out I want to read. I can't believe you never mentioned this before...you know I'm huge into name dropping :)

jess&mich said...

I'm so proud of you, Levi!!!! Way to go! -m.

jess&mich said...

forgot to ask you...could I get your mailing address? just send it to mich.davy@gmail....wanted to mail you a prayer letter...hope all is well with you...it was so good to see you & Court the other day!