Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Awkward Week Update

The last week has been weird. I've been so used to being busy and overwhelmed with classes and a thesis, it's been a dramatic turn of events to feel so overwhelmingly bored. I have managed to keep myself occupied for the most part--finishing the new trim for my aunt and uncle's new window, finally installing the towel racks that have been sitting in boxes outside my room for the last six months, packing things to move home, running, lifting, and watching a lot of the Euro 2008 soccer tournament on ESPN360.com. Oh yeah, and I'm trying to start reading "Moby Dick." I feel like with all of this time, I should be posting on my blog more regularly, but I haven't felt that inspired to write without too much going on. I haven't really known what to do with myself.

But, there should be a lot to come. My uncle, cousins and I will be heading to the city to explore a bit tomorrow morning, so that will be fun. My family and Courtney arrive on Thursday, and My graduation ceremony is Friday--an outdoor ceremony on a potentially rainy afternoon, yikes. Sunday, I move home! There's plenty more to come.

Finally, today is Courtney's birthday! My beautiful girlfriend of more than two years, today is 22 years old! She has to work most of the day, but if you think of it, those of you who know her should e-mail or text her if you can. I know she would greatly appreciate it. Happy Birthday, Babe!

1 comment:

Ben Davy said...

My wife and daughter are at Flight Night right now and may see Court there. We should chat and catch up sometime soon.