Thursday, June 5, 2008

El Fin... for now

As of 1:20 PM, yesterday, June 4, 2008, I am done. The whirlwind of the last 9 months has seemed to come to an abrupt end. Now, I am leisurely enjoying the Semi-finals of the French Open without the guilt of required reading and papers hanging over my head--a new reality to which I am still adjusting. The next week will involve packing and preparing to go home. The Graduation ceremony is a week from tomorrow, for which my family and Courtney will be here. Then i will return home to keep up the job hunt. I'm still in the process of applying to the CNA Corporation (www.cna.org) in Alexandria, Virginina, which seems to be promising. But I will pursue other avenues as well. I think it will be nice to return home for a little R & R before heading off into the next adventure.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Congrats Levi!!! Job well done...so well done Tate and I couldn't understand half of your paper...but swell job nonetheless. =)
Maybe you should see if their are any cool jobs in the twin cities...I know a pretty sweet room you could rent! =) Hope to see you and Court in July if not before!